DCR Systems Group is a leading-edge Asset Management/Logistics company.
Our specialties are: IT Asset Imaging, IT Asset Deployment, IT Asset Disposition, IT Secure Data Erasure, IT Asset Sustainable Disposition, and Technology Recycling.
This position works in our testing department running diagnostics/data wipes, software and grading/cleaning systems in a warehouse bench environment. This is NOT an IT support/helpdesk position.
- Provide hardware/software support services, including break/fix
- Audit the functionality of equipment using a detail-oriented process to assess viability
- Grade the cosmetic appearance of the product and note any scratches, dents, etc.
- Enter the audit data electronically into MS Excel and a database system
- Organize and sort the products onto pallets upon completion of testing
- Maintain clean and professional work area in a bench environment
- Perform other related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Experience working with business-class hardware
- Ability to perform troubleshooting for a range of technical issues following standard job instructions
- Experience in a testing and repair environment
- Strong attention to detail and able to follow specific processes
- Able to stand most of the day
- Able to kneel, bend, and lift up to 25 lbs when needed
- Able to work in a team setting
A satisfactory background check is mandatory for this position. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
DCR Systems Group Inc. has policies and procedures in place to accommodate persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the hiring process, please inform us at the time of contact
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.25-$18.50 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person