At the St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation, our people come first. We are proud to make a real difference by contributing to a sustainable and efficient transportation of goods. Applying to join our dynamic team will make you an ambassador for a seaway that is essential to everyone’s daily life.
Location : Brossard
Province : Quebec (CA-QC)
Assignment : Permanent
Salary range : $41.15 to $43.74 per hour
Are you interested in providing technical services and performing maintenance of equipment and electronic systems? How about installing new electronic systems to ensure the effective operation and maintenance of a complex and vital waterway system?
Your place could be with us!
- Competitive compensation, defined pension plan and insurance group
- Generous paid time off to promote work-life balance
- Employee and family assistance program
- Professional growth, wellness program and more!
- Maintain, inspect, adjust, and repair electronic instruments to ensure proper equipment operation.
- Install, configure, test and commission new systems.
- Perform testing and prepare reports as required.
- Respond to breakdowns; troubleshoot and participate in the restoration of operations.
- Provide technical expertise as required.
- Participate in the execution of various projects and assignments.
- College Diploma in Electronics Engineering Technology
- Minimum of three (3) years practical technical experience in industrial electronics in both the field and shop.
- Eligibility for certification with the Professional Order of Technologists of Québec (OPTQ)
- Problem solvings and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in French
- Valid Class 5 driver's license and insurable driving record
- Eligibility for security clearance
- Satisfactory completion of post-offer functional abilities evaluation, medical testings and drug test required prior to commencement of duties
The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation is committed to diversity by encouraging an inclusive and equitable recruitment and work environment. We welcome everyone, including candidates who identify as a member of one or more of the following groups: woman, Indigenous persons, visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
We would love to connect with you about this opportunity.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!