Ellithia Healthcare is a private health care company that operates in Alberta and British Columbia. We believe in a healthy work-life balance. We offer a very flexible work schedule and supportive culture. We are seeking a NP who is passionate about women’s health and interested in gaining further competency and expertise in hormonal assessment, evaluation and treatment. The successful candidate will work amongst a collaborative team, in a role that is full scope and autonomous.
Our work environment includes:
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive work environment
This position is part time starting 1-2 days per week. You may choose the length of your work day (between the hours of 8AM and 5PM from Monday to Friday - we are not open evenings or weekends). There is an opportunity for more in the near future – if desired!
The role involves:
- Completion of comprehensive assessments for clients;
- Accurate and timely completion of written documents including notes and prescriptions completed using technology;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Work with clients with a variety of medical conditions.
- Nurse Practitioner (Adult or Family All Ages) registered in Alberta;
- Have completed Part 1 of the BHRT Worldlink training;
- Experienced and comfortable with EMR, Netcare and electronic charting;
- Experience in women’s health;
- Current CPR certification;
- Own up-to-date desktop or laptop computer
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week
Salary: From $70.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work from home!
- Master's Degree (required)
- nurse practitioner: 10 years (preferred)
- Level One (1) BHRT training from Worldlink (preferred)
- Registration as a NP in Alberta (required)
Work Location: Remote