We have been serving the people of Spryfield and the surrounding communities for over 20 years by providing professional care with our multidisciplinary team. Our goal is to provide safe, effective and efficient care to improve health and restore function. We use evidence based practice to treat, educate, and empower our patients, while ensuring an optimal clinic experience.
We are looking to add another full time physiotherapist to our team. The position must be filled by a driven individual who is passionate, patient-centered, and able to manage a busy caseload. Our patient base includes those who are privately insured, WCB, and MVA. There is also an opportunity to learn additional occupational testing skills through our contract with Sure Hire.
The job will include a full time 1 year contract with opportunity to renew. Our clinic is open Monday-Friday and shifts include a mix of mornings, daytime, and early evenings.
Start date is ideally October 16, 2023.
The candidate will be a self employed contractor receiving a pay percentage of service, based on experience and education, ranging from $70,000-$100,000 yearly. Benefits of the position include a full time receptionist for bookings and administration, as well as a full time kinesiologist to assist the physiotherapist.
- Assess and evaluate patients' physical conditions and develop individualized treatment plans
- Educate patients on exercises and techniques to improve strength, flexibility, and overall physical well-being
- Monitor patients' progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure comprehensive patient care
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physiotherapy
- Valid license to practice as a Physiotherapist in Nova Scotia
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology
- Experience working in a private practice physiotherapy clinic is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Duties and responsibilities may be subject to change based on organizational needs and the specific requirements of each patient.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: $50.00-$70.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3R 1V9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist License for Nova Scotia (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-16