If you are looking for new opportunities and you want to be a part of an amazing team we'd love to hear from you!
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
We are seeking a motivated and energetic Registered Dental Assistant to perform clinical duties to ensure the dental office runs efficiently and smoothly. This RDA will be working on a PART-TIME basis.
- Establish and facilitate long-term patient relationships, ensuring retention and loyalty by being empathetic and providing clinical excellence in the support of the delivery of dental care.
- Prepare dental operatory for clinical procedures and apply topical anesthetics and sealants as directed by the dentist.
- Be aware of instructions for and be able to mix and prepare a variety of materials, such as cements, medicaments, bonding agents, and fillings.
- Conduct post-operative and post-treatment procedures, as instructed by the dentist.
- Use client-centered approach, always acting or advocating in the client’s best interest; educate patients on oral hygiene instructions, including brushing and flossing techniques.
- Communicate effectively with patients and work collaboratively with all staff.
- Adhere to current jurisdictional legislation, regulations, codes of ethics, practice standards, guidelines, and policies relevant to the profession and practice setting.
- Ideally, experience preferred, but welcome new grads to apply.
- Must be a Registered Dental Assistant in the province of SK.
- Patient services orientation with a desire to create a comfortable and caring environment.
- Paid Training programs and opportunities for growth and development