Job Purpose Summary: Ensure all guests have a safe and enjoyable time at the park.
1. Supervise guests and ensure they are following all park rules.
2. Greet guests and help them complete waivers.
3. Test and inspect park trampolines for safety and maintenance issues.
4. Party set-up and clean-up.
5. Keep park areas clean.
6. Janitorial duties as assigned by manager.
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to understand and use various computer software
- Understanding of iPad’s or tablets
- Must become certified in CPR and first aid within the first few weeks of employment.
- Ability to stand, jump, and move around for long periods of time.
- Ability to watch and communicate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or less.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-15 per week
Salary: $14.50-$19.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person