As Canada’s largest physiotherapy company, Lifemark is passionate about enriching the health of Canadians through movement. When you move better, you feel better. This is at the heart of everything we do, and we are seeking a Physiotherapist who shares this same philosophy.
If you’re a clinician who thrives in a dynamic out-patient clinic, is eager to learn more, and is passionate about helping our clients get back to life, you belong here!
Location: Meadow Lake, SK
Moving Allowance: Up to $2,000
Signing Bonus: Up to $8,000
What You Bring to the Team:
- Assessing out-patient MSK injuries including, but not limited to, strains, sprains, fractures, dislocations, muscle weakness, and limited range of motion
- Creating and implementing individualized treatment plans based on analysis and clinical reasoning
- Utilizing e-charting software to document treatment sessions and recommendations
- Delegating treatment to Registered Kinesiologists and/or Physiotherapy Assistants
- Collaborating with the inter-professional team at your clinic
- Supervising Physiotherapy students (as preferred)
- Communicating with external stakeholders and client referral sources
- Managing caseload in a fast-paced environment
- Registration (member in good standing) with the provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 1-2 + years’ experience treating clients in an outpatient setting (strong asset)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work cooperatively with others
- Demonstrated commitment to post-graduate professional development
We live our values in everything thing we do - striving for simplicity, doing the right thing, being inclusive and welcoming, and having fun!
We go the extra kilometer by offering our employees:
- Competitive salary with benefits package
- Annual continuing education allowance with a variety of internal training opportunities
- Collaborative, multidisciplinary work environment
- Specialty physiotherapy-based services such as pelvic health, vestibular, concussion, and cancer rehab
- Virtual Care platform and E-charting software
- Pathways for clinical leadership
- National Partner of Special Olympics Canada
- GoodLife Fitness discount
Lifemark promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of the following groups: Indigenous peoples, Newcomers to Canada, and Visible minorities.
Interested in learning more? Visit our website www.lifemark.ca for more information.