Introhive is an AI-powered SaaS platform designed to help organizations realize the full value of their relationships and underutilized data across their business to increase revenues and employee productivity and to improve customer experience management.
We’ve grown a lot since we began our journey in 2012, but our core mission remains the same – help B2B organizations capture and deliver Customer Intelligence to teams, when and where it matters most to find, win, and grow more business.
Introhive is the fastest growing B2B customer intelligence platform, recognized as a category leader in sales intelligence and data quality management software by G2 Crowd, a top 10 fastest-growing technology company in Deloitte’s Fast 50 Awards three years in a row, and the MarTech 2020 Breakthrough Award winner for Best CRM Innovation.
Leading brands in Technology, Commercial Real Estate, Financial Services, Accounting, Legal, and Consulting trust Introhive for sales enablement and relationship intelligence.
We are actively seeking an Office Administrator to streamline office activities and operations, offering essential clerical and administrative support to our senior management. This role involves overseeing office efficiency, carefully coordinating executive schedules, making travel arrangements, and efficiently managing a spectrum of administrative tasks. The position will be situated in our Fredericton office, directly reporting to the Chief Technology Officer.
The Office Administrator will work primarily in our Fredericton, NB Headquarters, ensuring an in-office presence for at least three days each week. Additionally, the role entails a commitment to travel to our Saint John office 1-2 days per month.
- Directs office activities and functions to maintain efficiency and compliance with company policies
- Responsible for managing all functions of the office, including greeting visitors, badge access, ordering and maintaining supplies, managing requests to the landlord, and cleaning staff
- Organizes regular social events, holiday gatherings, orders catering / snacks for the office as required
- Schedules meetings, prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, manages expenses, and maintains calendars for senior executives
- Provides high-level administrative support for assigned leadership staff
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff as needed
- Ability to successfully communicate and influence senior-level executives and business unit leaders
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
- Proficiency in office software and applications, eg. Google suite
- A high school diploma or equivalent; additional qualifications in office administration or a related field are a plus
- Experience in office administration and executive support roles a plus
At Introhive, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, fostering a workplace that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We embrace and celebrate the unique perspectives of every individual, and we are committed to providing a fair and inclusive environment for all our team members.
We are one TEAM! We attract the best and brightest and we empower them. We value each other and do what it takes to make each other successful. We treat our customers and partners the same way. We embrace the power of unity, diversity, and collaboration in all that we do.
Some Hiver Perks are available only to full-time permanent employees of Introhive.
- Flexible Work Hours
- Remote Work Supported
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Employee EAP
- Employee Resource Groups
- Mentorship Programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans
- Maternity/Parental Leave
- A Chance to be Part of Something Great!