Occupational Therapist - Saskatoon, SK (Full Time)
Be empowered to go the extra mile!
If you’re passionate about offering a holistic approach to care, this is your chance to do what you do best. Our interdisciplinary team means you can collaborate with a variety of team members – physical therapists, psychologists, kinesiologists and others to achieve amazing results and impact on our clients’ function.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our team. If you are someone who possesses, or has strong interest in developing, expertise in the areas of occupational rehabilitation, injury management, pain, chronic disease, brain injury and mental health (depression/anxiety/trauma). The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work within an interdisciplinary team with clients referred by funders such as worker’s compensation, disability insurers and auto insurers.
As an Occupational Therapist, you will have the tools you need to help clients return to the workplace and improve their quality of life. Throughout your career with us, you will continue to achieve your goals and work collaboratively with our team to go the extra mile for your clients.
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- You will provide comprehensive, evidence-based, occupational therapy services to clients with physical and/or mental health impairments or conditions
- You will apply clinical expertise and professional competence in the assessment, intervention, consultation, case management, discharge planning, education, and follow-up of clients
- You excel in a collaborative, inter-disciplinary team environment
- You are known for exhibiting sound professional judgment
Here’s what you’ll need to be successful
- You are a graduate of a recognized School of Occupational Therapy
- Experience in comprehensive care an asset
- You are a registered member in good standing with the college of Occupational Therapy
- You are passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
- New Graduates are welcome to apply
What CBI Health can offer to you
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Continuous learning and skills development, including management opportunities
- Training and professional development budget
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Flexible working hours and virtual care options
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.