Your role as a Nurse Practitioner
Are collaboration, empowerment, passion and authenticity words that speak to you? You'll fit right in. Keep reading. The mission of the Nurse Practitioner's role at Dialogue is to accompany the patients in their journey with Dialogue by offering front-line medical support and symptom evaluation. Collaboration and learning are both significant aspects of this role. Dialogue's multidisciplinary approach fosters teamwork, continuous education and insight from a variety of medical professionals.
What you'll be doing:
- Offering front-line support and guidance to patients on the Dialogue platform
- Performing clinical assessments and identification of emergency signs and symptom
- Collaborating closely with our multidisciplinary clinical team (doctors, registered nurses, care managers, etc.)
- Contributing to internal projects or initiatives
We'd love to hear from you, if you have:
- Must be comfortable consulting in French or English
- The availability to work days, evenings during weekdays and weekends for a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Master's degree in Nursing, advanced practice option and a complementary diploma in primary care
- Hold a valid and active permit to practice medicine in Nova Scotia
- Desire to work in an environment that encourages autonomy, professionalism and versatility
- Motivated by a work environment focused on continuous learning and excellence
- Attracted by an innovative environment, as well as an ease with computer tools
What we can offer you:
- Schedule flexibility and a remote work approach within Canada
Dialogue is the #1 virtual care provider in Canada. We've helped more than 48,000 organizations up their wellness game through our Integrated Health Platform™, which offers a wide range of services, including primary care, mental health, employee assistance program (EAP), and wellness. Discover the true definition of humanized healthcare™ with our team to guide you at every step of the way.
Come as you are. As a proud equal opportunity employer, Dialogue is dedicated to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status. Applicants who require specialized accommodation are encouraged to contact [email protected].
Dialogue is compliant with the professional norms and regulations of the Order.