Lake Centre Dental in Bonnyville is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Dental Assistant to join their team. The successful candidate will work closely with our dentists and other healthcare professionals to provide quality dental care to our patients.
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures
- Prepare and maintain dental instruments and equipment
- Sterilize instruments and prepare treatment rooms
- Take and develop dental x-rays
- Update and maintain patient records
- Provide patient care and education
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of a dental assistant training program
- Current certification in CPR
- Knowledge of dental procedures and terminology
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We offer a competitive salary that is dependent on experience. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for dental care, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
If you are interested in this role and do not have the pre-requisite training, we would happily train the right individual through the Risio Institute. The right candidate would have a fantastic work ethic with a strong desire to learn and grow. Must be able to get to Calgary for clinical training and be able to complete the course with in a 2 year period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00-$33.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person