The Pharmacy Technician, under the supervision of a pharmacist, performs delegated duties related to the technical and
clerical functions of the pharmacy in accordance with the mission, vision, values, and philosophy of the Northern Health
- Successful completion of a CCAPP Accredited Pharmacy Technician Certificate or the program prescribed by the
College of Pharmacists of Manitoba for candidates who successfully complete a non-CCAPP Accredited
Pharmacy Technician Certificate
- Recognized or eligible to be recognized as a Pharmacy Technician by the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba
(CPhM) is required
- Completion or eligible to complete the CPhM Pharmacy Technician Structural Practical Training Program and
CPhM Pharmacy Technician Jurisprudence Examination
- Working knowledge of Windows based programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet
- WHMIS and proper handling of cytotoxic substances
- Must be willing to become NAPRA validated by the Winnipeg Regional Health Authority and/or CancerCare
Manitoba to perform sterile compounding services
For a full listing of qualifications please:
- Ability to pass and maintain Pharmacy Program Pharmacy Technician competency assessments
Resources/Job Description, then select the applicable department; or,
- Internal Candidates: Refer to the Job Description which is posted on the Intranet under Department/Human
- External Candidates: Contact Human Resources to request a copy
Northern RHA strives to have a diverse workforce in an inclusive and accessible workplace,
which provides opportunity for reasonable accommodation.
Indigenous applicants are encouraged to self-declare when submitting applications & resumes.
We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Using Google Chrome, Apply online at www.northernhealthregion.ca on or before
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Note: In the event of technical difficulties with the online application, please contact Human Resources at
[email protected] for assistance prior to the closing date.