As a member of the team, the Nurse Practitioner will work within the full scope of primary care.
Competitive salary, negotiable.
Telus PSSuite experience appreciated
In office care, minimal 1- 2 days per week, and virtual telephone consults, hybrid model
They will communicate directly with one physician a part of a family health organization.
We are looking for a highly motivated NP who:
-Collaborates and consults with the Interdisciplinary team to ensure comprehensive assessment, analysis, treatment planning and evaluation of patient's care.
-Consults with and refers to other health care professionals and community services as needed.
-Manage and administer Women's Care, Well Baby, Clinic, Pre and Post Natal Programs.
The successful applicant must have the following qualifications;
- Masters of Nursing
- BA in Nursing, and successful completion of the Ontario Primary Healthcare Nurse Practitioner Certificate Program.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario as an RN(EC) required.
- Current Membership with RNAO or NPAO and evidence of liability insurance.
-2 years of experience in Community and/or Primary Care Setting.
- Knowledge and proficiency in current evidence-based methods and practices of primary care delivery, with emphasis on health promotion and risk reduction.
-vulnerable sectors screen will be needed
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: From $60.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mississauga, ON L5M 2V8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Family Medical Office: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person