WE ARE HIRING!
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to work in the following location: Stouffville for 10 hours/week. The Occupational Therapist will make their own schedule.
** OTHER LOCATIONS AVAILABLE: Toronto, Port Hope, North Bay, Gravenhurst, Muskoka Shores, Hamilton, Bradford, Barrie.
Why work with Novo Peak Health:
- Competitive compensation package,
- Supportive team environment,
- Flexible schedule,
- Work with a well-known and reputable leader in the Eldercare industry,
- Multiple locations Ontario-wide if you decide to relocate,
- Opportunities for growth.
Who you are:
- Registered with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Previous eldercare experience as an Occupational Therapist is an asset
- Being an Assistive Device Authorizer is an asset
- Dementia related experience and education (i.e., Gentle Persuasive Approach) are an asset
- Current Vulnerable Sector Screen (within the last 6 months)
- 2 Step TB Test (within the last 6 months)
- Fully vaccinated against COVID 19
Who we are:
Novo Peak Health has been an innovative and progressive force in the Eldercare industry for over 20 years; providing physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and assistive devices program services (ADP) to long-term care and retirement homes, and community-based locations across Ontario. We have a strong, clinician led management team with industry-related experience available to support the onsite team.
We are looking for Occupational Therapists with a strong interest in community care and eldercare, who are passionate about what they do, who place their clients and quality care as the focus, and who are great communicators with excellent interpersonal skills.
The Occupational Therapist will work well both independently and in collaboration with their Occupational Therapy Support Personnel, with a collective focus to offer excellence in every facet of the client’s care plan and promote client health, well-being and quality of life. They will plan and provide Occupational Therapy assessments and treatments for clients, and document information such as relevant clinical data, progress reports and outcomes. The Occupational Therapist will also be required to provide clinical input and suggestions related to the management of clients to ensure that quality of care is delivered and help them develop, recover, or maintain mobility, strength, and physical functionality.
We promote continuing education, encourage continued learning and provide monthly educational tips to the team at large because we value professional growth and each therapist’s desire to learn.
Novo Peak Health is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Salary: $45.00-$50.00 per hour
- Are you Registered with COTO?
- Are you an ADP Authorizer?
Work Location: In person