AmSpec LLC History
For over Thirty years, AmSpec Services, LLC has independently and accurately analyzed and measured petroleum and petrochemical products throughout the US, Caribbean, Latin America and around the world.
AmSpec Services, LLC is dedicated to providing quality service exceeding our clients’ expectations. The Company and employees strive for the highest degree of quality performance, which is achieved through clear and well-documented systems, proper training, the qualifications and experience of employees, and through continuous improvements of all overall operations.
The Laboratory Technician is responsible for performing tests on samples for purposes
such as quantitative and qualitative analyses, quality control, and process control. S/he is
also responsible for general maintenance of laboratory equipment and maintaining a clean work environment using good laboratory practice.
- Reading and understanding all applicable test methods and safety standards that
include but are not limited to ASTM, UOP, and IP.
- Performing analysis according to client and industry requirements and industry
- Receiving, reviewing, and understanding work orders for all received samples.
- Recording each test result neatly and accurately on applicable laboratory documents.
- Preparation of corresponding analytical reports.
- Performing quality assurance / quality control testing and assisting with control
- Maintaining laboratory instruments, equipment, and supplies.
- Completing required safety training and necessary certifications.
- Preparing chemical solutions according to applicable standards or work instructions.
- Performing other laboratory related duties as required.
- “DEC” Laboratory Technology.
- Experience in a petroleum laboratory is an asset.
- Bilingual is an asset
- Great capacity to identify and solve technical problem under pressure.
- Able to work on flexible schedule
- Must be able to clearly distinguish colors
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills. (Verbal and written).
Type d'emploi : Temps plein, Permanent
Salaire : 50 000,00$ à 57 500,00$ par an
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Vision
- Horaires flexibles
- Régime de retraite
Horaires de travail :
- Fins de semaine au besoin
- Heures supplémentaires
- Quart de jour
- Quart de nuit
- Sur appel
Types de paie supplémentaire :
- Heures supplémentaires majorées
- Lab testing: 2 years (preferred)
- French (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Lieu du poste : En présentiel