Our team at Kim’s Dental have been creating lifelong smiles for over 10 years by providing multiple treatments in dental restorations and surgical implants. We are located within Oakridge Centre Medical (South Tower), which is easily accessible from Cambie and 41st and the Canada Line and major bus routes. We are looking to hire for Monday to Wednesday with the option to work a few more shifts.
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week
In this position you will:
- Preparing the patient for the procedure(s).
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures.
- Charting patient’s information.
- Preparing and sterilizing the clinical area and/or the instruments for the procedure(s).
- Use Intraoral scanner of patients.
- Providing post-operative instructions and patient care.
- Providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain a clean work environment and dental equipment to meet Worksafe and CDC control sterilization and infection control regulatory standards.
- Communicate effectively and develop a strong working relationship with the Dentist and promote teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors.
- Support business goals by utilizing schedules effectively and supporting the practice objectives.
- Follow and demonstrate a commitment to Kim’s Dental policies, professional expectations, clinical service excellence, and outstanding patient service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge of general dentistry with at least 1 year of experience
- Attention to detail and ability to easily and quickly switch tasks
- Effectively communicate with team and patients
In exchange for your contribution to the team, you can expect to receive:
- Dental care
- Competitive pay
- Health spending account
- Flexible scheduling
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC V5Z 2M9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-18