MAINTAIR AVIATION SERVICES has a 35+ year history of providing safe, customer focused aviation services. As we continue to grow, we are currently seeking candidates for CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE in Fredericton NB
Shifts 3-4 shifts per week 6am - 9am
Flight schedule: 7 days a week
Potential to be trained on Seasonal Airlines in January
Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) work under the direction of the Owner/Operator and/or Manager (ATW) and/or Supervisors and ensure passengers & customers are handled according to specific company policies & procedures. They are a part of the overall Maintair Family. They will support and work alongside all areas of the company and foster the team atmosphere of Maintair. Quality customer service, attention to detail, company procedures, safety and team work are key components to be a successful agent. The ideal candidate must possess solid verbal and written communication skills, be energetic, outgoing, understanding and accepting of change. They must also be flexible and able to deal with the adapting nature of aviation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide quality customer service to a variety of customers including: travelling passengers, travel agencies, corporate customers, and other internal and external groups.
- Answer phones/emails, give out fare & schedule info, take & create reservations, etc.
- Filing, handling cash, taking electronic payments and preparing cash reports.
- Greeting flights, making announcements (boarding calls, paging passengers).
- Work through flight IROPs as required.
- Work through flight baggage issues as required.
- Assist with baggage handling (bag jams/bag room congestion) and deliveries as required.
- Perform Turn, RON and Ad-Hoc flight requirements as needed.
- Provide cabin cleaning as needed, per carrier specifications.
- Load catering/commissary/ice as required.
- Brew and load coffee/hot water jugs as required.
- Assist with on-board catering requirements as required.
- Operate jetways, per air carrier policies.
- Assist with on-board grooming and cabin cleaning as required.
- Update internal operations requirements (IFIDs, iLEAN, Ops Sites etc).
- Provide daily or shift reports to supervisors and/or management.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum grade 12 education or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to apply and secure an Airport Restricted Area Pass (RAIC).
- Clean criminal record required.
- Must be fully vaccinated against the COVID19 virus.
- Ability to pass a personal health test (if required).
- Knowledge of aviation and its related terms, short forms and verbiage.
- Ability to speak and understand more than the English language would be an asset but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Windows, Google & Google Suite and general computer programs.
- Computerized Reservations System (CRS) – Navitaire, Sabre would be an asset but not required.
- Previous airline and/or in person customer service experience would be an asset.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, and/or in a team environment working varied and/or split shifts.
- Must adhere to all company provided procedures and company policy manual.
- PPE required is provided to employee.
- Paid training.
- 50c/50e cost share on all uniform requirements.
- Access to staff travel benefits (if available).