Centrally located on Broadway and Arbutus, this Kitsilano family practice has a long-term, stable patient base. Looking for a certified dental assistant who shares our patient-centered care philosophy. Find out more about us at www.arbutusstationdental.ca and check out our reviews on Google!
We are looking for a member to join our team who:
- has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and is a true team player
- is self-sufficient, detail-oriented, motivated and reliable
- has a steadfast work ethic and is committed to personal and professional growth
- Tracker experience is an asset
We are a fully digital, non-corporate, owner-operated 1 dentist practice
We currently have an opportunity to bring someone on board whose schedule allows them to work on:
- Wednesdays to Fridays (9am-5pm),
- Saturdays (9am-4pm), and we’re closed on all long weekends
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
N95s, gowns and shields are provided for all team members, air purifiers are used in each op and in reception.
- Please confirm that you are proficient at taking digital x-rays and independently placing rubber dams.
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (required)
- CDA certification (required)
Work Location: In person