Canada Diagnostic Centres (CDC) is a multi-modality diagnostic imaging provider committed to delivering Exceptional Patient Care in the medical imaging field. Since 1993, CDC has been providing patients and health care professionals with advanced diagnostic imaging of the body’s most important organs and systems.
CDC offers MRI, CT, Ultrasound 2D/3D and 4D real-time, Mammography, Pain Management, Bone Densitometry, Fluoroscopy, X-Ray and Kids Imaging services across 16 community clinics in Calgary, Edmonton, Okotoks and Sherwood Park.
Medical Office Assistant – (Full-Time)
Passionate about Exceptional Patient Care? Look no further!
CDC is looking for talented Medical Office Assistants to work in an organization delivering exceptional patient care in the communities we serve by focusing on our core values.
We are Compassionate
We are Professional
We have Integrity
We are a Team
We are Leaders
We offer job security, work-life-balance and flexibility with continuous growth and opportunities within the organization.
What you bring to CDC:
What CDC offers you:
- Formal training in Medical Office Administration (required) with one year experience preferred
- Creative problem solving to provide exceptional patient care
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of computers.
- Effective communication and teamwork with multi-disciplinary team
- Thrives in a busy clinic environment utilizing multitasking skills
- Strive for excellence with high level of quality and integrity
- Commitment to unparalleled health and safety
- Languages spoken other than English are considered an asset
Check out what employees have to say about working at CDC:
- Commitment to your health and wellness through comprehensive and competitive benefits
- Exciting team building and recognition celebrations
- Opportunities to learn, grow, challenge and develop
- Appreciation that your work-life balance is pivotal to our culture
- CDC is a vibrant organization that values change and growth.
- This is a Full-Time Position with benefits working from 7:45AM to 4:00PM
- Successful Candidate must be willing to learn Special Spines
- Posting closes on September 26, 2023
Canada Diagnostic Centres is committed to attracting and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. While we encourage all applicants to apply, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada.