Full Time CPA Student
About the Firm:
Powell Jones LLP has over 70 years of experience in the Barrie area. With approximately 45 staff, including 15 CPAs and 4 CPA students, the 7-partner firm is continuing to grow and is looking for the right person to continue to meet our clients’ needs.
CPA Student/Staff Accountant
General Job Description:
We are looking for a bright and ambitious CPA student with a minimum of one year experience in public accounting to provide services to a wide variety of owner-managed, small to mid-size businesses. The applicant must have the ability to learn quickly and perform in a team environment. Job responsibilities will include: performing audit, review and compilation engagements, personal and corporate tax work, bookkeeping, and more. Ideally the candidate would live in the Barrie area or be willing to relocate.
To be determined.
To be determined
- University graduate – Bachelor’s degree (at time of start date).
- Eligible to enroll in the CPA Professional Education Program (at time of start date).
- Knowledge of CaseWare and TaxPrep would be an asset.
- Strong interpersonal communication and strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Candidate should be able to take direction well from others and be willing to learn in all types of areas.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location