Are you a physiotherapist looking for a fresh new opportunity? Want to work with some pretty awesome people? MotionWorx Physiotherapy is looking for you!
We are a state of the art boutique style physiotherapy clinic located in the great community of Kelowna, BC.
We are looking for a fresh, enthusiastic, fun physiotherapist to join our team on a full time basis.
We are looking for an energetic, go-getter attitude that will bring their loyal clients (if local) or be willing to actively build their name within our great community in order to develop a strong and stable caseload with a high retention rate.
· A fun, positive, collaborative and inclusive atmosphere
· A beautiful, cozy working space
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Physiotherapy
· Registered Member (in good standing) with the College of Physiotherapists of BC or ability to do so
· Motivated individual with superior clinical, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong clinical reasoning skills
· Demonstrate the ability to work with interdisciplinary health care providers and community partners
· Additional skill sets are an asset (e.g. acupuncture, IMS, manipulations, concussion training, vestibular training) but not a requirement
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a private practice preferred but not a requirement
· Professional liability insurance with a minimum of $7,000,000 coverage per claim
· Demonstrate an ability to enjoy your career! (Aka have fun while serving others)
We are situated in a central region of Kelowna near to many great referral sources (doctor offices, gyms) in a high visibility corridor.
We support both local sports and the arts, emphasizing community involvement, and are honored to have 2 local artists (wood and paint) showcase their incredible work throughout our clinic. It truly makes us stand out among typical physiotherapy clinics!
We are proud to have amassed over 300 five star reviews on Google and have earned the continued trust of referrals by many different allied healthcare professionals as well as other pillars in the community. We pride ourselves on setting the standard of care in Kelowna.
MotionWorx Physiotherapy is owned by Joel Kryczka and Ingrid Witt. With over 39 years of combined physiotherapy experience, we wanted to create a clinic that was more than just a place for clients to seek help for their injuries. We want it to be an experience, so we have put extreme thought into every tiny detail within our space.
Our model of care involves detailed assessment and 30 minute follow up appointments. Each session is one on one. We believe in quality, individual care for all our patients. We believe client education, purposeful hands on treatment and the prescription of home based exercises/advice should be standard for every physiotherapist. Our clients deserve respect, kindness and the very best care, including being part of their rehabilitation plan.
We operate as a team, and as such will provide ongoing mentorship with regards to clinical practice as well as pursuing certifications such as manual therapy, IMS, vestibular rehab and sport physio certification (Joel is an examiner with Sport Physio Canada and a Clinical Instructor for UBC). We believe in co-treating clients and/or referring to other allied health care professionals when warranted - we want our clients to see improvements, regardless of whether they are seen by an in-clinic colleague, or one of our many trusted allied health-care practitioners around our great community.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to provide services to a diverse population of patients including orthopaedics, sports rehab, pre and post-surgical, geriatrics and pediatrics. Experience in orthopaedic manual therapy and exercise prescription based care is preferred.
Check out our website for more information. https://www.motionworxphysio.com/
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Okanagan, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist Licence (required)
Work Location: In person