Big Hearts Home Healthcare is looking for health care aides to start work immediately. We service injured workers, accident victims, discharged patients and others. This position will be within the local area and applicants are encouraged to drive to commute to client homes. Applicants are invited to apply and interviews will be held end of this week.
- Assist clients with ambulation, feeding, bathing and grooming
- Consult with care manager on activities, needs and problems related to client care
- Utilize observation skills to note changes in client's condition
- Encourage participation in activity programs by assisting clients
- Provide emotional and social support to clients/families including palliative care
- Adhere to policies and procedures regarding quality assurance, fire, safety, and environment
- Health Care Aide certification ( preferred)
- Long Term Care experience preferred
- Regular lifting and moving clients, equipment and supplies
- Recent and clear Criminal Record Check
- Reliable vehicle and clean drivers abstract
Big Hearts is an equal opportunity employer and only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted. You may visit www.bigheartshomecare.ca to learn more about us.
Job Types: Casual, Full-time
Salary: From $24.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
All workers must wear a mask, gloves, and socially distance from clients when possible. We do not service care homes and only service individual clientele in their own homes.
- Are you available to work Saturday Sunday and Monday?
- Do you live in Kamloops?
- Are you available to start on Saturday Sept 23rd from 8am to 12(noon)?
- Caregiving: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person