Occupational Therapist – Blandford-Blenheim
Full-time and Part-time opportunities
$2000 Sign on Bonus
What we offer
CBI Health fits into your personal lifestyle. We make balancing your work, life, family and busy calendar a priority. We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and our knowledgeable interdisciplinary teams who make it all possible. Our training, coaching and mentoring programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – as well as support and guidance, whenever you need it. You will not only have the freedom to define your own career path, you can create your schedule and make decisions that are best for you and your clients!
Here’s a look at our total rewards
- Competitive compensation in an independent contractor role
- Flexible caseloads & schedule to meet your work life balance needs
- Supportive onboarding program, peer-to-peer support, mentorship and ongoing learning and professional development
- Autonomy to explore and reach your goals including opportunities to progress to management
- Opportunities to develop and expand your clinical practice
- Research and program development initiatives
- Provisional supervision for new graduates
- Opportunities to grow your career with CBI Health’s national network
Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of interacting with your clients and caregivers by video, phone or in-person. With our efficient virtual plus approach, you offer enhanced access to quality care and a better care experience to the individuals, families and communities you serve. CBI Health serves a variety of clients and populations (i.e., acute, sub-acute, chronic, etc.), offering comprehensive triage services, holistic assessment, and personalized interventions. We streamline access to quality care, making it safe and convenient for both the client and the provider. CBI Health has been leading the way, in home and community virtual care models for several years. With our fully integrated and secure digital health platform, we can offer you innovative tools, technology and interdisciplinary teams to support you in delivering our groundbreaking, hybrid models. In this role, you will have access to clinical leaders, supervisors, therapist assistants, best practice specialists and students to support the safe and joyful delivery of high quality, personalized care.
Responsibilities (in-person or virtual delivery)
- Assessment and implementation of Occupational Therapy interventions (i.e. ADL/IADL strategies, equipment recommendations, home modifications, etc.) in a home-based setting
- Use of a collaborative and interdisciplinary team-based approach to care and services
- Support a holistic and restorative approach to care (i.e. enable opportunities to restore, create and sustain health & well-being via interventions, health coaching and self-management support)
- Leverage our digital health platforms to support care delivery, collaboration, documentation and intervention
What you need to be successful
- You are registered as a member in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Ability to travel within the Oxford County area (Valid driver's license and insurance is required)
- Your focus is to embrace person and family-centered care
- You are comfortable delivering care in person and when applicable using virtual methods/technology
- You are passionate, empathetic, use good judgement and apply critical thinking when making client decisions
- You are known for your excellent communication skills and ability to work in collaboration within an interdisciplinary team as well as work independently
- You are flexible and have demonstrated skills in critical thinking that you can apply to a variety of situations.
- You value the role a therapist plays in keeping clients at home, where they want to be
About CBI Health
If you are passionate about offering a person-centered approach to care, this is your chance to do what you do best. Our interdisciplinary team enables you to collaborate with a variety of experts, explore your interests and achieve amazing results. We have more than 12,000 professionals working together to set the bar for best practices in the industry. For almost 50 years, we’ve flourished as an integrated network with a talented team of professionals just like you. Every day, we come together to help our clients and families live their best lives and achieve their personal goals and priorities – it all starts with you.
Join us at CBI Health - Because your care matters
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and CBI Policies on Accommodation, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of our hiring process. Please inform your recruiter if you have any accommodation requests.