Registered Nurse (RN)
AGENCE DE PLACEMENT GRACE INC is a rapidly growing, nationally recognized leader in providing post-hospital residential and behavioral health services. We are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Registered Nurse (RN) & LPN to join our team in the greater Montréal, QC area.
- Provides skilled nursing care under the direction of the physician.
- Administers injections, enemas, intravenous therapy, and other therapeutic procedures.
- Performs all sorts of blood tests including qualitative and quantitative blood draws.
- Performs all sorts of blood draws including drawing blood from patients for medical purposes.
- Performs all sorts of IV Therapy: inserting IV bags, administering treatments to patients and assisting with IV removal.
- Performs all sorts of wound care including suturing.
- Provides educational and supportive counseling to patients.
- Provides emotional and psychological support for patients.
- Completes various administrative duties as required.
- Completes reports as required.
- Completes transfer procedures as required.
- Completes new patient set-up as required.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in an approved nursing field. Current or valid Montréal, QC RN & LPN license. Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 37.50 per week
Salary: $30.00-$70.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H3T 1M5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
- RN/LPN (preferred)
- Nursing (preferred)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person