Renowned for forward thinking pharmacy practices, patient care, community involvement, and innovative programs, the organization is poised for great growth. It is the perfect time to join an award winning team and be part of the Mint family!
Mint Health+Drugs: Meridian, located in Stony Plain, was started by a group of pharmacists committed to creating a pharmacy focused on putting people first. We have grown into a vibrant team and are proud to serve Stony Plain, Spruce Grove and surrounding areas. Our goal is to ensure each person who comes through our door receives the best possible medication therapy for their individual needs. We are proud to have been featured as an innovative practice in Pharmacy Business Magazine as a leading edge practice and in the Canadian Foundation for Pharmacy as a practice innovator.
Mint Health+Drugs: Tri Wellness is located in Spruce Grove. Proud to be part of a vibrant and diverse community, at Tri Wellness, we believe in making an impact in our patients’ lives beyond pharmacy advice. We take the time to explore each person’s unique circumstances, learn their story and understand their concerns. By learning about our community and its needs, we’re able to provide quality patient care.
We are currently hiring for a full-time Pharmacist that can support both Pharmacies in the Stony Plain and Spruce Grove area, listed above.
We welcome new grads and experienced Pharmacists to apply!!!
Mint Health + Drugs is seeking an individual that is passionate in joining our team as a pharmacist that will be engaged in a diverse range of patient care activities, which include clinical outreach, full scope of a pharmacist’s practice to pharmacy workflow. You will be working with an experienced clinically focused pharmacy team, with a strong specialty in travel health. Individuals applying should be able to demonstrate:
- Comfortability in practicing full scope
- Strong clinical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- A balance of work quality with efficiency
- Strong communication skills
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc. Pharm or Pharm.D, Injection Certification, APA
- 2 years of experience in a clinical, patient facing role would be an asset
- Travel Health Certification (ISTM) would be an asset
- Experience with Kroll would be an asset
- Experience utilizing scope to prescribe would be an asset
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Travel Health consultations & vaccinations
- Clinical pharmacy services
- Active utilization of scope to prescribe
- Pharmacy workflow and inventory management
- Employee engagement and development
- Budget management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Do you have your ISTM certification in Travel Health?
- How long have you been licensed?
- If we were successful, how soon would you be available to start?
- Do you have any schedule restrictions?
- Are you open to supporting all 3 Pharmacies as needed, in the Spruce Grove and Stony Plain area?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Injection Certificate (preferred)
- Additional Prescribing Authorization (APA) (preferred)
Work Location: In person