MEDICAL OFFICE ASSISTANT/ MEDICAL RECORDS
Caleo Health is a partnership of Spine Surgeons associated with the University of Calgary along with Spine Focused Physicians, Physiatrists, Physiotherapists, Chiropractors & other Allied Health Professionals.
We are presently seeking a full time MOA to support our clinical team. We are looking for energetic, mature team players to join our busy practice in NW Calgary.
What We Are Looking For
· Positive energy and passionate about working with others
· Ability to work in a team-based environment, and contribute to a positive work environment
· A strong team player and has a passion for life
· Demonstrates exceptional communication with patients and team members.
· Problem solving, time management and organization skills
· Ability to remain calm in challenging situations, with multiple and changing priorities or when last minute unexpected issues arise
· Committed to an excellent patient experience
· A hardworking multi-tasker and exceptional attention to detail
· Strong work ethic, self-motivated and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Medical Office Assistant certificate required.
· 1 -2 years of experience in a medical office setting
· Must be a strong team player
· EMR Experience an asset, preferably Wolf Telus Health
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2N 1B9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person