WHO WE ARE
ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks is a dynamic and rapidly growing company that is dedicated to transforming tomorrow. Leveraging bold innovation, dedication to quality, and a welcoming culture, ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks (AMTB) is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader in laser welded blanking applications and an employer of choice. In addition, we are proud to be a Great Places To Work Certified company as elected by our employees.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR TEAM
At ArcelorMittal Tailored Blanks we have created something special. A better place to work and an ability to make a real difference to the world. Many employees come to us expecting just a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career and become part of an organization that helps save lives and helps the environment!
We provide exceptional training and career paths. Our goal is to have our leaders be homegrown and to provide all employees opportunities for growth, development and movement within our organization.
We only accept A players as part of our team. We win together and lose together - but we really enjoy winning!
Join our family, be a part of a great story and help us continue to grow and be successful.
HOW WE DO IT
We develop automotive steel products that make cars safer by providing better crash protection AND improve the environment by reducing carbon emissions. Isn’t that a great story to be a part of?
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT/ CORE VALUES
- Safety in Everything we do
- We operate with Respect
- We do what we say we will do
- We find a better way
- We win together, and we lose together
In addition, we offer a very attractive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Check us out:
- Responsible for quote preparation and approval with a key role in the development and execution of new business strategies within the facility.
- Provide leadership through employee development, performance management and the development and execution of the financial and strategic business plan.
- Mentor technical and manufacturing associates as individuals or as a group through the execution of work projects.
- Support sales activity and assume lead role as plant customer contact for new business development and product launch.
- In conjunction with the Plant Manager assists with continuous improvement of manufacturing processes to enhance safety, quality, and throughput.
- Prepare capital projects and obtain approval for expenditures (business case).
- Contribute to long term planning by the proactive planning of manufacturing facility / equipment design and capacity to ensure appropriate capability and continued competitive advantage.
- Consistent and aggressive pursuit of equipment optimization through product and process innovation with respect to safety, quality, and throughput for both current and new production machines.
- Responsible for project management including engineering project planning, timely execution, and project budgeting for all new and modified equipment and facilities.
- Lead cross divisional technical innovation projects.
- Manage the capability and performance of all equipment through upgrades, continuous improvements, new installations and maintenance.
- Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and related specifications.
- Evaluate and approve design changes, specifications and drawing releases.
- Leads tooling and process selection and approvals.
- Responsible for the pre-start Health & Safety reviews for all facility equipment following installation or modification and prior to production.
- Leads the planning and implementation of changes to machinery and equipment and oversees the testing of new or modified equipment or facilities to ensure fulfillment of technical specifications.
- Responsible for document control as it relates to technical documents.
- Establish and develop the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all equipment within the Concord plant.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND OTHER INFORMATION
- Fulfill the Health, Safety & Environmental responsibilities identified in the HSE Management Standards and OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 Management Systems.
- Fulfill the Quality Management System responsibilities identified in IATF 16949 and AMTB Process Map.
- Fulfill the responsibilities as identified in the Employee Handbooks.
- Perform any other reasonable assignments given by Management.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Solid technical skills including CAD, GD&T, SPC, problem identification and root cause analysis, knowledge of the APQP process, and project management.
- Ability to estimate project costs and develop business case.
- Strong written and oral communications skills with ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and external industry groups.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams.
- Solid understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Proven ability to achieve results.
- Proactive in learning and development activities for self and staff.
- Proven ability to work and develop people.
- Strong customer focus.
Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Thought Provoking: Capable of making others think deeply on a subject
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization