We are looking for an experienced medical office receptionist and executive assistant. We require someone with advanced knowledge of how to run and improve a medical office. If you have Accuro EMR software experience, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing the day-to-day aspects of the clinic.
- Registering patients and taking blood pressure
- Answering phone calls from patients, physicians and other health care providers
- Managing office operations (ordering supplies, paying bills)
- Reminding the physician of various meeting times
QUALIFICATIONS & WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years experience working with Accuro EMR system.
- 5 years experience working in a medical office environment
- Knowledge of medical terminology and how a medical office needs to run.
- Transcription experience would be an asset
- Grade 12 Minimum
- Medical Office Education would be an asset
- Advanced Accuro EMR user
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively deal with patients, physicians and other health care professionals
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications, please forward your resume and a cover letter indicating your specific experience and your knowledge of Accuro. If you do not have relevant experience, please indicate in your cover letter why you would be a good fit for this position. Wage will be dependent upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$32.00 per hour
Application deadline: 2021-05-31