Are you a person who likes to interview people and are YOU an experienced Dental Assistant?
We are committed to delivering the best dental care possible in our cosmetic dental practice. To do so, we need another super-star dental assistant for our dental team. We are looking for a clinical team member who believes "listen first to what the patient wants" is more than just a phrase -- it is the essence of our dental practice.
- Must love to interview patients, finding what matters most to them for their smile and oral health.
- PEOPLE PERSON A MUST!
- Ability to "think outside the box".
- Commitment to High Quality and Compassionate Care.
- High Energy and "a Desire to learn and grow."
- Self-Motivator and Doer!
- Tracker Software knowledge useful
Experience the satisfaction of joining a supportive team where your purpose is to improve peoples' lives. This is great opportunity for one who wants a lead role, take ownership, is organized and loves to flourish with challenge.
We offer, dress allowance, educational development courses and staff benefit where available. We are willing to subsidize certification of Ortho module if not available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$35.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Dental Assistant (Required)
Work Location: In person