Are you a new graduate or seasoned Dental Assistant who values teamwork, is passionate about providing exceptional patient care, and is eager to continue learning with an exciting team of dental professionals… then keep reading!
Simpli Dental is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Dental Assistant to join the growing team at our Victoria Avenue office in Regina, SK.
Get to know us:
Simpli Dental is a locally owned and operated general dental clinic. We believe that a beautiful smile should not be beyond financial reach, so we offer prices less than the College of Dental Surgeons of Saskatchewan suggested fee guide. When clients visit our dental clinic, we take the time to understand their needs, explain treatment options and provide a personalized treatment plan.
We are currently looking to hire a Registered Dental Assistant to join our growing practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building and maintaining strong patient relationships, collaborating as part of a dynamic team, and educating others on the importance of oral health. As a Dental Assistant at our practice, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals who share the same passion.
Position duties and responsibilities:
- Performing clinical chairside duties.
- Assisting with dental procedures such as fillings, crowns, and extractions.
- Preparing treatment rooms in accordance with infection control and practice protocols.
- Sterilizing instruments.
- Educating and advising patients on proper oral hygiene (brushing, flossing, etc.)
- Liaising between insurance providers and clients under Simpli’s care.
- Scheduling patient appointments using practice management software.
- Helping patients relax and feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment(s).
- Providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental procedures.
- Processing radiographs.
- Educating patients on various procedures.
- Fabricating temporary restorations.
What you bring to Simpli:
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn and be successful as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A knack for building relationships.
- Strong sense of personal ethics and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Exceptional time management skills that allow you to meet deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of the Canadian dental practices and standards.
- A positive attitude that contributes to a collaborative and friendly work environment.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to anticipate client and Dentist needs.
- Highly organized with the ability to perform duties and set up for procedures as instructed.
What Simpli has to offer:
- Inclusive and fun working environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Mentorship from experienced professionals.
- Market leading compensation.
- Uniform allowance.
- Employer-paid annual license renewal.
- Support and resources for your professional development.
Education, license and experience:
- SDAA Licensed.
- Certified with The National Dental Examining Board of Canada (N.D.E.B).
- Previous dental assisting experience is considered an asset.
- Active First Aid and CPR certification.
*Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
**Please note: while we appreciate all the energetic applicants interested in joining our team, we will only contact those chosen for an interview.
***Simpli Dental is committed to an inclusive, diverse, equitable, and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Work Location: In person