We are SGS – the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for sustainability, quality and integrity. Our 98,000 employees operate a network of 2,650 offices and laboratories, working together to enable a better, safer and more interconnected world.
Schedule: 12 hour shifts (4 days on/5 off rotation) - Night shifts included.
Successful candidate will have to complete Drug & Alcohol Testing, provide a clear 5 year Driver's Abstract, complete a Criminal Background Check and provide 2 professional References
Also Required: High School Diploma
Match loading schedule to bill of lading.
Weigh truck in adherence to specific load instructions.
Fill out loading record.
Ensure that truck is positioned at proper loading rack.
Visually inspect the truck to be involved in the upcoming transfer in order to ensure that everything is mechanically sound and there is no defective equipment before loading or unloading.
Connection of load arms/hoses/ground straps.
Check for the last product contained.
Check weight of truck after loading to ensure that gross weight is not exceeded.
Education: High school Diploma (or equivalent) is required.
- Experience: 0-1 years of relevant work experience required or equivalent experience through education.
- Previous experience in a Petroleum Refinery field would be a strong asset.
- Ability and willingness to work rotating on-call shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Sufficient verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors.
SGS Canada is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to achieving greater accessibility by providing accommodation for people with disabilities during our hiring process. Accommodations are available on request for qualified candidates during each stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings should be authorized to work in Canada.