Busy and reputable shop looking for full time technicians immediately or 3rd to 4th year Apprentice technicians.
BMW, Mercedes, Audi, or high end vehicle experiences preferred.
Location: 60 Green Lane, Unit 5 & 6
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Language of Employment: English
Employment Conditions: Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, no weekends
Vacancy: 2 positions
1) Inspecting, diagnosing, and testing vehicle automotive systems and identify faults;
2) Reviewing work orders, and providing cost estimates for parts and labour.
3) Adjusting, repairing and/or replacing automotive system components.
4) Performing scheduled maintenance and service and completing inspection.
A candidate for consideration needs:
1) Advanced knowledge of vehicle functions on BMW, Mercedes, or Audi is an asset
2) Ability to identify vehicle service needs with provided service history
3) Experience with assessing service needs and preparing repair estimates based on diagnostic, including parts and labour
4) Experience with aftermarket parts an asset.
5) Valid Ontario G driver’s license.
6) Clear Criminal Record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Must be Canadian Citizen to apply
- BMW, Mercedes, or Audi: 1 year (required)
- Car Mechanic: 4 years (preferred)
- Ontario Driver's License (required)
Work Location: In person