CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join the new CBI Health and find where your better begins.
About Rehabilitation Services
CBI Health's Rehabilitation Services supports both the physical and mental health and well-being of Canadians from coast to coast. We offer personalized rehabilitation services to help our clients live a healthy, active and independent lifestyle. We provide community-based rehabilitation including physiotherapy, sports medicine, osteopathic and chiropractic care for our clients, helping them regain mobility and enjoy a better quality of life. Our services focus on the individual, meaning we design our treatment plans around unique needs and goals, adhering to best practices and consistently delivering the highest standards of quality care for the best possible outcomes for our clients.
About this opportunity
Are your organizational skills enhanced by a can-do attitude and a commitment to exemplary customer service? If so, CBI Health has an excellent opportunity for you to join our team as an administrative professional in our out-patient rehabilitation clinic.
As a Full- Time Receptionist at our CBI Health, you will be the face and voice of an accredited, innovative healthcare organization providing high-quality services throughout the community.
The position is Permanent Full- Time (37.5 hours/week).
Take an inside look at what you’ll do each day
- Direct incoming calls received and provide callers with information about the facility
- Be the first point of contact for clients in the clinic
- Enters client data, client charges, collect payments and issues receipts
- Manages the appointment schedule to minimize cancelled appointments and vacancies
- Perform general office duties and provide administrative support
What you need to be successful
- 1 to 2 years experience in a reception or customer service role is an asset
- A post-secondary education in medical office/business administration is an asset
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and a publishing program
- A professional approach to customer service
- A creative approach with a can-do attitude
- Effective problem-solving skills
What CBI Health offers you
We are proud of our friendly environment, supportive leadership and the knowledgeable team members who make it all possible. That is why we do everything we can to show our appreciation. Our training, mentoring and education programs will provide you with opportunities for continued learning – and support and guidance whenever you need it. At CBI Health, you will have the freedom to define your own career path through our many opportunities for growth and development.
Here’s a look at our total rewards:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits and rewards package
- Flexible working hours and virtual care options
- Continuous learning and skills development
- Autonomy to explore and reach your career goals including the opportunity to progress to management
For millions of Canadians, CBI Health is where better begins. We are Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, reliably delivering innovative rehabilitation and home care programs that help our clients achieve their health goals. With 250+ locations and supporting more than 800 communities, people are at the heart of what we do. Every day, all across the country, our 13,000 staff work together to make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives and help shape healthcare for the better. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.