Position: Physiotherapist For Holistic & Collaborative Centre - PT or FT
Physiotherapist- Choice Health Centre - FALL RIVER, NS
Nova Scotia’s Choice For Health & Wellness
Status: Permanent part-time or full-time
Schedule: Shift Options Monday-Friday
Location: Choice Health Centre - Fall River, NS
Compensation and Benefits:
- Employee Split-Fee Position
- Earn over $100,000 per year, based on your caseload and experience (with over $7,000 in added benefits package CE's, Medical/Dental/Vision plan, CPP, EI)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Stat Holidays)
- Paid Staff Meetings
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Option For Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage and Health Spending Account
- Private Gym available for personal use
- Goodlife Fitness Discount
Be A Part of Something Big!
Choice Health Centre
We are seeking a physiotherapist to be part of our exceptional team of health care practitioners who are growing their careers with our growing company as we help Nova Scotians achieve their goals and reach their health and wellness potential.
Our mission is clear: Choice Health Centre provides our communities the highest quality, holistic collaborative health care in Nova Scotia. Every health care practitioner at Choice Health Centre is grounded in a team mindset towards patient-centered care, creating a culture of shared purpose and accountability, which positively affects our clients and communities.
With a growing presence throughout Nova Scotia, a team approach to patient care, and values of innovation and excellence, Choice Health Centre acts to transform the future of health and wellness for all Nova Scotians.
What We Can Do For You
We value your expertise and provide you with the opportunity and support to grow your career with our growing company. Benefit from our professional Choice Health Centre brand that emphasizes excellence and innovation, our marketing, our supplies, and our administration, as a means to achieving your goals, both professional and personal. Choice Health Centre values collaboration, a holistic perspective, outcomes, community, and excellence. We are seeking authentic, personable, and professional practitioners who share our values, and in return, we are ready to reward and support you with your own journey and goals.
You will have the advantage of receiving in-house referrals and guaranteed patients as you work alongside massage therapists, chiropractors, physiotherapists, acupuncturists, osteopaths, naturopaths, occupational therapists and other practitioners.
We offer a variety of shift options, and provide all supplies, marketing, and administration. We are committed to professional development, provide a continuing education allowance, and provide mentorship for new graduates and mentoring opportunities for experienced practitioners. Partnership opportunities are also available.
What You Will Do
- Assess and treat clients following physiotherapy principles.
- Assess clients using a holistic approach to health, with an appreciation for the strengths of other healthcare professionals and how they can support your own practice and clients.
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of health care professionals using the Choice Health Centre collaborative care model.
- Create and implement client treatment plans.
- Maintain client records of sessions and plans.
- Manage caseload in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in community events.
What You Need
- New graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Active registration
- Graduate of a Master’s in Physiotherapy diploma program.
- Experience or education in treating clients in an outpatient setting.
- An appreciation for a holistic approach to health care that emphasizes whole-person care and embraces a team approach to helping our clients, practitioners, and ourselves.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with other health care professionals using the Choice Health Centre collaborative care model.
- A commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Electronic Charting
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
Are You Interested?
Work With US:
TO APPLY: To apply for this opportunity, click on the "Apply Now" button and upload your cover letter, resume, and references. For further information, please visit choicehealthcentre.com or contact us.
Please be advised that only those invited for an interview will be contacted. Choice Health Centre reserves the right not to fill this position. A six-month eligibility list may be established from this competition to fill future vacancies for identical positions.
Employment Equity Statement
Choice Health Centre welcomes applications from Indigenous People, African Nova Scotians and Other Racially Visible Persons, Persons with Disabilities and Women in occupations or positions where they are under-represented. You are encouraged to self-identify on your application. If you require accommodation because of a disability or for any other reason during the interview process, please contact us.
Consistent with the principles of employment equity, the primary criterion for appointment to a position is qualifications and professional excellence.
Choice Health Centre invites applications from all qualified individuals; however, Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$107,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Work Location: In person