Who are we: Athabasca Workforce Solutions Inc. (AWS) specializes in providing Recruitment Solutions based on Client-Specific Strategies. Recruiting and evaluating the skills of all our job candidates ensures we find the perfect match between employer and prospective employee. We are here to help solve the temporary staffing needs of companies and create employment opportunities for those looking to enter the workforce. We are not just another temporary staffing company. We have a mission to educate, advise, and support our workers to succeed long-term.
AWS is looking for the right individuals for the Physiotherapist in Saskatchewan for Saskatchewan Health.
- Perform physical assessments and provide an overview of assessment, classification, and treatment to clients.
- Work towards progressing the clients’ physical capabilities and enhancing lifestyle and well-being
- Promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders, and community
- Adequate and appropriate patient charting.
- Properly refer patients as required.
- Be willing to grow and learn in your field.
- Additional duties as required.
- Degree in Physical Therapy from a program recognized by the Canadian Physical Therapy Association.
- Licensed by the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists and be eligible for membership with the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
- Experience in the areas of physical therapy and additional fields.
- The successful applicant will be subject to clearance of a Criminal Record Check within 6 months as a condition of employment.
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment.
Benefits: Flights, accommodation, food, travel time, and travel mileage.
Current SHA (Saskatchewan Health Authority) employees will not be considered for this position.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references, and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatchewan: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)
- Physiotherapist: 1 year (preferred)
- licensed by the Saskatchewan College of Physical Therapists (preferred)