With a team of 22,000 of the world’s best grocers at more than 180 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
At Save-On-Foods we provide opportunities for continuous development, competitive total compensation and a fun working environment. We demonstrate corporate responsibility by living our core values supporting local and celebrating our world class team.
Operating over 145 pharmacies across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our team shares a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care.
We are hiring for an HCA, LPN or RN for the Chilliwack area. This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
You will be responsible for:
· Visiting patients in the community
· Administration of medications where needed
· Performing patent specific assessments (i.e. Blood Glucose monitoring, Blood pressure monitoring)
· Documentation of assessment and intervention of behavioral changes in patients
- Active practicing licensure with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC) or good standing with BC Care Aide and Community Health Worker Registry
- Up to date Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Certificate and First Aid
- Valid Driver’s BC Driver’s License
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Nursing license (preferred)
- LPN/RPN (preferred)
- CPR Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person