Salius Physiotherapy is a small business in Richmond, BC. We are professional, agile, innovative, and our goal is to Help you Embrace your potential..
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Valid license to practice as a Physiotherapist (interim or full registrant)
Salius Physiotherapy is looking for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist.
If you are wishing to build a practice among other highly skilled professionals. We are a multidisciplinary clinic and believe in helping our patients embrace their potential.
As a team we are an integral part of our patients recovery process and are growing rapidly.
If you are a patient cantered practitioner and want to see your patients reach their full potential come pay us a visit.
Full caseload with capacity to grow your practice At your own pace, flexible scheduling and very welcoming team culture.
- Assess and diagnose patients' physical conditions and develop individualized treatment plans
- Implement treatment plans through various therapeutic exercises, manual therapy techniques, and modalities
- Monitor and evaluate patients' progress, adjusting treatment plans as necessary
- Educate patients and their families on proper techniques for managing their conditions and preventing further injury
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Interim or registered Physiotherapist (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-25