Are you interested in a career upgrade where you:
- Work primarily with young and healthy patients?
- Positively interact with lives of many children and adults each day?
- Are a valued as an important member of a close knit team?
- Directly support orthodontic treatment providers?
- Have opportunities to expand your expertise and clinical responsibilities?
Island Orthodontics is the office of Dr. Vohn Rosang, Certified Specialist in Orthodontics. We have an excellent team of fun and professional staff working extremely well together to deliver great patient care! We have offices in Sidney and Victoria to serve the Peninsula, Victoria, and the Gulf Islands.
Our team is seeking a Dental Assistant with or without related training on a full (Tuesday - Friday) time basis. Ortho-specific training provided. A successful candidate for this position will be organized, hard working, positive, outgoing, and have excellent communication skills. Tues/Thursday in Sidney. Wed/Friday in Saanich.
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience
- Annual Uniform Allowance.
- Paid sick days, No evenings or weekends.
- Generous Holiday schedule.
- Free parking, Bright and spacious offices.
- High-tech digital tools and charting.
- Guaranteed shift hours and all Statutory Holidays.
- Career Growth Opportunities!
- Greet patients for their visit in an enthusiastic way, building a personal connection at every appointment.
- Sterilize and maintain all dental instruments, supplies and equipment.
- Take photos and 3D scans once appropriately trained.
- Organize and maintain a clean sterilization and clinical area.
- Maintain a positive attitude and work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect, and cooperation.
- Perform a variety of other tasks to ensure a healthy and vital orthodontic practice.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Please list any relevant work experience you may have and why you would like to pursue this role in our office?
Work Location: In person