Focus is an innovated non-profit community organization. Focus offers a variety of support services to Families and Youth in Lloydminster, and surrounding areas.
Focus is looking for employees who share our vision to enable the Families we support to live full and active lives within our Lloydminster FCSS program.
This position's hours of work are based on Family and/or Youth needs. The successful candidate will be required to provide support to Families and Youth, focusing on developing parenting skills, and connecting Families to community resources. The successful candidate must have a thorough understanding of effective parenting, strong interpersonal skills with experience in parent/teen conflict resolution.
What Focus has to offer:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive staff training provided
- Creative work environment
- Grade 12 Diploma
- Child and Youth Care Diploma or related education considered an asset
- Social Worker or related education considered an asset
- Criminal record check
- Intervention Record Check (AB & SK)
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable vehicle
- Clean driver's abstract
- Appropriate insurance
We thank all interested candidates, however only those we wish to interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.50 per hour
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Do you have a driver's license?
- Do you have a reliable vehicle?
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02