Hiring Nurse Practitioners for REMOTE work in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Alberta - Acceptin both si ngle or multi-provincial licensures for Contract Position
Job Type: Part-Time Contract Location (min 12-16 hours/wk): Remote, with specific needs in Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta
Finding Focus is a rapidly growing start-up focused on revolutionizing ADHD assessment and treatment across Canada. As we continue to expand, we're seeking empathetic, skilled Nurse Practitioners (NPs) to join our team on a contract basis. Join us and be a part of our mission to provide patient-centered, accessible care.
About the Role:
As a Finding Focus NP, you will play a vital role in both the initial diagnosis and follow-up care for patients diagnosed with ADHD. Working collaboratively with our Clinical Operations teams, you will help determine the best care pathway for our patients. This part-time contract role offers flexibility, allowing you to choose your preferred working hours within our operating window of 8am to 8pm EST. It's an ideal opportunity to supplement your existing work and make a real impact on the lives of individuals.
- Deliver high-quality patient care through our virtual platform Carry out initial ADHD assessments and manage follow-up care for diagnosed patients Order and review lab tests Maintain accurate patient records in our EMR system Contribute to the continuous improvement of the patient experience
- Possess a Primary Health Care Nurse Practitioner and/or Acute Adult Licensure.
- Active registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the College of Nurses of Ontario, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and/or B.C.
- 2+ years of NP experience or 3+ years of RN experience in mental health AND 3+ years of recent acute care (general internal medicine, emergency medicine or cardiology would be an asset)
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on empathetic care delivery Dynamic and adaptable with a solution-oriented approach
- Must have availability for minimum 12 hours/wk Mon-Fri 8am-4pm or 12noon -8pm EST
- Experience in providing virtual care Experience working with diverse communities and marginalized populations Familiarity with start-up or technology company environments
Why Join Finding Focus:
- Be part of a dedicated team that's making a real difference in healthcare
- Have a direct impact on the lives of individuals needing ADHD care
- Enjoy flexible, remote work that fits around your life
- Bring your whole self to a safe and inclusive workspace
At Finding Focus, we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members. We strongly encourage applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
If you're passionate about improving healthcare and are ready to contribute to our dynamic and caring team, we'd love to hear from you.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $80.00-$100.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Nursing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote