Housekeeper – Jasper Inn & Suites
The team here at Jasper Inn & Suites work together each day to create an unforgettable experience for our guests. As a Housekeeper, you are the key to creating a clean and comfortable stay for our guests.
- 5 – 6 shifts per week, 30 – 40 hours per week (Varies, depending on the Season)
- Summer & Permanent year-round available
- Experience is an asset but willing to train
- Starting Wage is $17/hour
- Provide cleaning services for guests on a day-to-day basis.
- Complete task sheets of listed rooms to be cleaned each day.
- Observe and report any maintenance repairs needed.
- Help stock and maintain cleaning supplies, linen carts, and linen rooms.
- Return Lost and Found items to the designated office.
- Abide by all resort safety procedures to always ensure safety of both staff and guests.
- Maintain the cleanliness of hallways and public areas during certain times (vacuuming, dusting, etc.)
- Move and arrange furniture and turn mattresses.
- Taking garbage to loading dock areas.
- Provide basic information on facilities and handle complaints
- Respond to guest requests and deliver to guests upon request.
- Assists Colleagues as directed by Team Lead and Housekeeping Manager.
- Assist in laundry when required.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by the Team Lead and Housekeeping Manager.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, and lifting.
- Work with cleaning chemicals; proper use training will be provided.
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Available to work weekends.
- Report to work in required uniform and in adherence with the Jasper Inn & Suites Dress Code.
- Fun, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Must have valid Canadian work permit. We do not provide LMIA.
- A great work environment with opportunities for development and career advancement within Jasper Inn & Suites and the INNHotels family of hotels;
- A competitive compensation package;
- Group health plan;
- Staff events and seasonal discounts on local adventure activities;
- Hotel Discounts as part of the INNHotels family of hotels;
- The opportunity to live and work in Jasper, Alberta;
- Staff accommodation based on availability
- Monthly trips to Hinton, and other sightseeing spots
- Monthly Staff Appreciation Lunches
Do you think you'd make a good candidate? Send your resume to the following email address. We'd like to thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contact: Harwyn Enconado, Housekeeping Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jasper, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Will you require Staff Housing
- Housekeeping/Room Attendant: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location