FULL-TIME PHYSIOTHERAPIST - HALIFAX
Active Approach Health & Wellness Centre (Halifax)
B210-5855 Spring Garden Rd.
Halifax , B3H 4S2
Full-Time Physiotherapist Opportunity in the Heart of Halifax, NS
June 1, 2023 - Halifax, Nova Scotia
Are you passionate about delivering exceptional healthcare to patients and having a well- respected, thriving practice? Are you interested in joining a multi-disciplinary clinical team that works collaboratively to maximize clinical knowledge and treatment outcomes? Do you want to have streamlined administrative systems, marketing campaigns, existing referral channels and direct clinical/practice management mentorship? Do you want to showcase your assessment skills, treatment proficiency and clinical performance? If so, this might be an incredible opportunity for you!
Active Approach Health & Wellness Centre has operated as a busy multi-disciplinary health clinic in Halifax for the past 17 years. Our patient-centered, integrative approach to diagnosis, treatment and patient education has created longstanding, trusting practitioner-patient relationships from all corners of the province. We offer patients a variety of therapeutic options to help patients achieve a healthy and active lifestyle. Sports injuries, chronic pain, headaches, and low back/neck pain are a few of the common conditions we diagnose and treat. Our therapeutic approach is proactive and tailored to each and every patient’s specific needs. Our teams of healthcare providers employ various hands-on techniques and therapeutic treatment options to ultimately help patients achieve their health goals quickly and with minimized risk of recurrence.
We are looking for a full-time physiotherapist to take over a thriving, busy practice at our clinic in Halifax. The ideal candidate will be a driven, independent, and passionate healthcare provider dedicated to providing quality individualized care to each and every one of their patients. Excellent communication, patient management, and therapeutic skills are required. The physiotherapist is expected to maintain a high level of standard for every patient engagement. Professionalism, integrity, and keen attention to detail are essential. The demand for physiotherapy services is extremely high.
The clinical environment is integrative in nature working with chiropractors and massage therapists to provide co-management and therapeutic diversity. Professional development will be provided on an ongoing basis to include continuing education in clinical assessment, manual therapy techniques, communication, and practice management. All administrative support, marketing campaigns, clinical modalities, and clinical mentorship will be provided. This opportunity allows you to focus on delivering optimal patient care and establishing a reputation in the community as a healthcare provider that delivers clinical specificity, quality care and excellent results.
The successful candidate will earn a highly competitive commission on services with performance incentives, an annual continuing education (CE) allowance and dental/health benefits.
The ideal candidate will possess:
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and treatment planning skills
● The ability to work independently, problem solve, and adapt to unique patient needs
● A passion for providing patient-centered, evidence-informed care with an unwavering focus on optimizing the patient experience
● The clinical acuity to assess, treat, and educate patients confidently and concisely
● The ability to demonstrate collaborative work amongst colleagues and administrative employees
● Clinical training in manual therapy, dry needling/acupuncture, and pelvic health certification would be an asset
● An endless passion for learning and self-development
● A professional presence to network with other healthcare professionals in the community
What you can expect from Active Approach:
● Full clinical management systems and established referral networks for your practice growth & clinical reputation building
● A highly competitive commission on services with performance incentives, annual CE allowance, and health benefits
● One-on one coaching on clinical cases, practice development training, and clinical modalities/supplies
● Efficient administrative support and administrative training/processes to help maintain an efficient treatment schedule and treatment plan compliance
● Support with community engagement and professional networking events
● Full marketing support with social media and online search engine advertising
This physiotherapist opportunity is available to start ASAP.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $70,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Nova Scotia physiotherapy license (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-01