AV Terrace Bay is an exciting and innovative company, converting to the unique global market of pulp and fibre. As part of the Aditya Birla Group, AV Terrace Bay's focus is to produce pulp products. Must relocate to Terrace Bay, ON.
The Aditya Birla Group is a USD 55 billion corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities.
Why Work for AV Terrace Bay?
- Competitive wages and benefits (Health, dental, pension)
- Company paid benefits and employee matching
- Relocation assistance is provided
- Low cost of living in Terrace Bay
- Clothing, work and tools allowance
- Paid training
- Outdoor lovers paradise - fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, quading - if you like the outdoors this place is for you
- On the North Shore of Lake Superior
A successful candidate will:
- Civil and Structural Engineering degree from an accredited institution;
- Be a licensed Professional Engineer in Ontario; Able to affix professional seal and signatures on the documents and drawings.
- 10+ years’ experience in structural design and project execution;
- Previous working experience within a professional services or consulting environment;
- Have relevant experience in the design of concrete and steel structures with working knowledge of roofs and structures in Ontario;
- Comprehensive understanding of the National Building Code of Canada, and the Ontario Building Code.
- Comprehensive working knowledge and experience with AutoCAD
- Demonstrable experience, having delivered full-cycle engineering projects from planning stage through to completion
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Relocation assistance
Supplemental pay types:
Onsite mask and social distancing, availability of sanitizing stations, and daily screening of all visitors/employees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- structural design and project execution: 10 years (required)
- Civil and Structural Engineering degree (required)
- Professional Engineer in Ontario license (required)
Work Location: On the road