*Must be eligible to travel within USA and Canada (35% of time) and have a valid drivers license *
Vention helps some of the most innovative manufacturing companies automate their production floor in just a few days. Vention's online-first manufacturing automation platform (MAP) enables its clients to design, automate, order, and deploy manufacturing equipment directly from their web browser.
Vention is headquartered in Montreal, Canada, with offices in Berlin and Boston, and is used in over 3,000 factories on 5 continents. In May 2022, with 300 employees (and growing), Vention announced the closing of US$95M in Series C financing, which will be used to grow Vention's go-to-market strategy, expand the company's global distribution footprint, and accelerate the development of its hardware and software platform.
- Organize the work space to ensure it is well-organized and efficient
- Participate in the mechanical, pneumatic and electrical assembly of systems and equipments
- Adjust, wire and tune Vention’s automation and robotic applications
- Participate in the installation of the assembled equipments and automation
- Participate to testing phase of turn key projects to validated the machine specification
- Integrate automation components and configure automated systems
- Give feedback through the designated tools.
- Execute on-site deployment and client support activities
- Conduct quality control activities prior to shipping customer products
- Participate in the dismantling and shipping the equipments and assemblies
- Autonomously plan your workload based on team production priorities - Identify discrepancies or lack of information
- Support the Project Engineer in auxiliary tasks when necessary
- Execute support tasks with other departments
- Use resourcefulness in the assigned tasks
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Technical diploma in mechanical engineering, automation or robotics
- Proactive problem solver, capable of identifying/reporting issues and generating solutions
- Attention to detail in the context of customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what’s good for our people and communities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00-$27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC H4C 1L8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person