Evergreen Home for Special Care is a long term care facility with a eighteen bed Children Centre and ninety-seven bed Senior Centre in the beautiful Annapolis Valley. Our Facility is inviting applicants for the position of Full time Physiotherapist.
As part of the multidisciplinary team, the PT provides assessment, care planning, consultation, intervention and follow-up. They also functions as a team member to improve, restore, and/or maintain resident's functional abilities as well as achieving the strategic directions of Evergreen Home
Hours of Work:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Physiotherapy from a recognized School of Physiotherapy
- Member in good standing with the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists
- Demonstrated clinical experience providing PT assessments and interventions with children and seniors
- Effective interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication skills
- Maintain current certifications in CPR
Permanent Full-time position; 40 hours per week
Successful applicants will be required to submit the below documents and assume associated costs as a condition of employment.
- Criminal Record Check
- Proof of any additional required qualification
- Valid registration with the relevant licensing body
- Submission of immunization record along with health assessment documentation
- Proof of SIN number