Dynamysk is a Canadian enterprise specializing in Instrumentation, Controls, and Electrical (ICE) system design, construction and commissioning. Our foundation is a history of trust and respect within the energy industry in Western Canada. Dynamysk provides domain expertise proven to reduce project risk, schedule and cost for our clients. Head office is based in Calgary, Alberta.
Dynamysk provides many reasons to want to work with us. Not only do we provide our employees with high engagement in their work, we provide other incentives that make the workday easier. Profit Sharing, Excellent Salary/Benefits, Flexible Work Hours, Free Parking, Social Events and much more!
Dynamysk is currently looking for an ABB 800xA Junior / Intermediate / Senior Engineer / Technologist to be a member of our team. You will collaborate with more senior team members, playing a multi-faceted role in supporting our clients in the Automation Solutions space. You will be pivotal in solving our customers business problems using your creativity and technical expertise to create, design, and implement innovative control system solutions. Ultimately, you will provide superior client experiences partnering with your internal team to cohesively deliver a vision, energy, and intensity that exceeds client expectations. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to have strong interpersonal skills, love variety, work independently, communicate well, be detail oriented and have a high level of organizational skills.
This position is based out of Come By Chance - Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Design, program, function test, commission and troubleshoot ABB 800xA DCS systems on-site
- Detailed control system design including system architectures, discipline P&ID input, loop drawings, shutdown key development, control narratives and philosophies
- Experience with field commissioning and start-up
- Maintain frequent contact with client, vendors, and internal staff
- Deliver high quality written documentation and engineering work packages
- Prepare Functional Requirements and Detail Design Specifications
- Prepare and assist with the preparation of Control Narratives
- High problem solving and project execution know how
- Minimum 3 years experience with ABB 800xA DCS systems.
- Progressive success in engineering/technologist experience in high volume, fast-paced environments.
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
- Strong software computer proficiency - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Superb communication, written, spoken, consultative.
- Must have valid drivers license.
- Registration with APEGA (P.Eng, ) and/or ASET (CET, RET, P.Tech(Eng)) considered an asset.