Northern Skies Wellness is a small business in Val Caron, ON P3N 1R8. We are professional, customer-centric, and rewarding.
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Work-from-home days
Our agency is looking for a Social Worker to provide counseling, case management and other social services to children, adolescents, families and individuals. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of developmental disabilities and other special needs. The Social Worker will be responsible for working with clients to create a treatment plan that addresses their needs, monitoring treatment to ensure success, communicating with clients about treatment plans and methods of achieving their goals, assisting families with access to resources in their community and educating the community about social work issues and best practices.
- Provide counseling and support to clients in order to address the immediate problems that they face.
- Refer clients to other organizations and agencies as needed.
- Help clients develop their problem-solving skills and their ability to cope with day-to-day problems.
- Help clients access community services.
- Develop a relationship with the client that allows for personal expression, self-evaluation, and trusting exploration of goals, feelings, and life problems.
- Assist clients in making informed choices about their situations.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Salary: $62.50-$75.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Val Caron, ON P3N 1R8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02