Our Medical Administrators are responsible for supporting the Manager/Clinic Staff and their respective clients within our 3rd party medical clinic. They will work on a fulltime/part-time basis and apply their exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills to interact with external clients, customers, vendors, consultants, suppliers, guests and visitors at our clinic as required.
- Receive and interact with external clients, customers, vendors, consultants, suppliers, guests and visitors to our clinic as required.
- Answer telephones as required, triage inquiries, take messages, send and receive fax and mail as required. Manage the flow of information to any member of our clinical team. Open and sort mail and summarize memos that are received before passing the information on to the people you assist.
- Communication and follow-up with customers and other family practices for requested medical information such as reports.
- Prepare refreshments for meetings and greet attendees as required.
- Administration and processing of clinical intake forms, questionnaires, pre-employment testing, memory testing, client history, consents and checklists directly with our clients.
- Open and close client paper and electronic files, prepare medical charts, scan documents, index medical records, filing and tracking all correspondence relating to these files.
- Assisting MRI Technologist staff in a magnetic field as required.
- Use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, and other medical related computer software as required.
- Closing of debit machine at end of each work day.
- Alarm main door and lock at end of work day.
- Other clinical projects and client file related work as assigned.
Ability to work day; evening and weekend shifts on a rotational basis.
- Excellent computer skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel & Word (advanced Word formatting).
- Good organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task is critical.
- Ability to coordinate and manage multiple conflicting priorities often under pressure.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and strong leadership ability.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills (spelling, punctuation, grammar). Excellent proof reading, Word editing and formatting skills to ensure process quality assurance.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and client discretion at all times.
- Must be detailed oriented to ensure accurate deliverables with ability to take initiative to meet deadlines.
- High level of motivation, maturity & dependability.
- Must be a fast learner and open to feedback.
- High level of business maturity in a fast paced, high output practice.
- Team player and an ability to collaborate.
- Positive attitude and the ability to reflect a professional company image.
Location: 255 Lacewood Dr #100A, Halifax, NS B3M 4G2