Kevin Lee Pharmacy (2014) Inc., a retail pharmacy, has an opening for a full-time Pharmacy Assistant in Dalhousie, NB. Under the supervision of the Pharmacist and working closely with the team, the successful candidate will assist the Pharmacist in processing prescriptions and patient requests, from the reception to the dispensing of medications. As well as inventory and equipment maintenance, the Pharmacy Assistant will provide exemplary customer service in the laboratory and in the OTC section.
- Pharmacy Assistant program or a number of years experience
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please note that only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
all staff are required to wear a mask while at work.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dalhousie, NB E8C 2X2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacy: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person