We are building our team to include Occupational Therapy!
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates is a therapist owned company that celebrated 25 years in May of 2022! Our services extend around the Greater Golden Horseshoe area and includes our clinics looking to expand into Occupational Therapy in: Acton, Burlington, Cambridge, Georgetown, Guelph, Elora and Orangeville
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates (EPA) is thrilled to be building our team of healthcare providers to include Occupational Therapy. We are looking to build a roster of independent contractor Occupational Therapists to contribute to a variety of our programs and help service our client’s unique needs.
As a Community Partner with Trillium Health Partners, EPA provides Specialty Program services to those injured at work. Our Occupational Therapists will primarily be working with our specialty programs to help provide treatment and a safe return to work. Typically, the Occupational Therapists will be one of our first point of contacts and work with our team to direct or administer/supervise functional and objective testing, treatment and functional therapy for orthopaedic and neurology populations. In addition to the WSIB Specialty Program, they will work to formalizing return to work plans for WSIB and Motor Vehicle Accident (MVA) clients.
Our Occupational therapists will service 7 of our 10 EPA locations, through both in person and virtual assessment and treatment.
As an Independent Contractor with Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates, you can expect:
- To work with an exciting team of highly skilled Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Exercise Clinicians and stellar administrative team
- Strong and consistent referral base
- Opportunities to participate in regular professional development with our existing team
- Opportunities for both in person and flexibility for virtual care from your home office
- Opportunities for employment across Canada with our affiliate partnerships
Successful candidates should be:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Occupational Therapy
- Membership (or eligibility for) with College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Passion for working among a team of Physiotherapists, Exercise Clinicians and Registered Kinesiologists
- Experience with managing return to work plans, post graduate concussion and CBT training is an asset.
How to apply:
If interested in this unique and exciting opportunity, apply today. We continue to accept and review all applications as they are submitted.
- Introduction letter
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of reference (one of which must be from a Regulated Health Practitioner with whom you have worked/been supervised)
Eramosa Physiotherapy Associates are committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nation of origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
Eramosa Physiotherapy's COVID-19 protocols are in line with the Ministry of Health recommendations for Regulated Health Professionals.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1E 6R2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- occupational therapy: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Guelph, ON N1E 6R2